Thursday, March 31, 2005

Top 10 Stuff Part One

I just thought I'd put a list up here of my favorite stuff. Just something to pass the time. Keep in mind that these are in no particular order:

Movies
1. High Fidelity
2. A Few Good Men
3. Braveheart
4. Remember the Titans
5. Michael Collins
6. Unbreakable
7. Retrun of the Jedi
8. Brokedown Palace
9. The Devil's Own
10. A Knight's Tale

Albums
1. Tourniquet - Where Moth and Rust Destroy
2. Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes
3. U2 - The Joshua Tree
4. The Beatles White Album
5. Johnny Cash - American Recordings
6. Helmet - Aftertaste
7. Descendents - Somery
8. ALL - Greatest Hits
9. Weezer - Weezer (The Blue Album)
10. Pixies - Trompe Le Monde

And an honorable mention goes to Season to Risk's The Shattering. This one almost made the cut but got beat out by the Pixies.

Currently Reading: The Air-Conditioned Nightmare by Henry Miller

Currently Listening To: A Boy Named Goo by the Goo Goo Dolls



3 comments:

  1. nice... i mean i don't know... check out my site...

    haze..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Otters? Well, my nickname for many many years has been Otter. So, my screen names usually have something to do with Otter just because I'm used to that nickname and never bothered trying to come up with a nickname for myself.

    ReplyDelete