Friday, January 13, 2006

U2 List - The Sequel!

A friend of mine (Dave) and I were having a discussion about U2 recently and part of that discussion had to deal with the disappointment of the track listing on their recent (sort of recent) greatest hits album. So I was thinking, if I were to put together the tracks for U2 greatest hits album, what would I put on there? So this is my list of the tracks that I think would put on there. Enjoy!

Gloria
Sunday Bloody Sunday
New Years Day
Two Hearts Beat As One
Pride (In the Name of Love)
Where the Streets Have No Name
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Bullet the Blue Sky
In God's Country
Even Better Than the Real Thing*
Mysterious Ways*
Beautiful Day*
Elevation
Walk On
In a Little While
Vertigo
All Because of You
Yahweh

The tracks with the * next to them indicate songs that were actually on that particular best hits album that was released a couple of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment