Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Top Movies of 2005

I was looking at this blog earlier and realized it has been forever since I've posted anything to it. Oops!
So here is my newest entry onto this blog. The sad thing is, I didn't watch too many new releases in 2005 so this is going to be a very short list. But anywhere, here it is for your viewing pleasure (or displeasure, whatever, I don't care. LOL!)

February
Hitch

April
Fever Pitch

May
Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith
The Longest Yard

June
Batman Begins (I'd have to say that if there was a favorite movie of the year, this one would be tied with Episode 3).

November
Walk the Line

December
Chronicles of Narnia:the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

So there you have it. I might decide to do another post with the 2006 movies once this year is over but that list will probalby end up being shorter than this one, I've seen even fewer new movies this year. Too much turmoil going on in 2006 to bother watching movies. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment