Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Coming Soon 2007!

I was looking through a list of movies that are scheduled to be released next year (2007) and found a few that looked promisiing. This is a list of those movies and some tidbits about it. Let me know if you have any thoughts on them as well.

Hannibal Rising - This one sounds interesting because it is a movie detailing Hannibal Lector's youth and gives a glimpse into why he is the way he is.

Ghost Rider - I have to admit that I'm a comic book geek so that is why I am looking forward to this one.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - I'm just curious as to how they are going to restart this franchise.

Spider Man 3 - I really liked the first 2 and again, I'm a comic book geek.

Shrek the Third - I liked the first two. I haven't gotten tired of it yet.

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Even though I'm a comic geek, I wasn't all that impressed with the first one. I'm mostly intrigued about this one because of the fact that Silver Surfer and Galactus will be in it.

Live Free or Die Hard - I liked the other 3, why not.

Transformers - Just interested to see how they are going to do it. I know it will be all CGI, I'm just looking forward to seeing how to turns out.

The Simpsons Movie - I'm not sure why I want to see this one really. Just sounds like it would be interesting to see them on the big screen.

Underdog - Yes, this is a movie version of the cartoon Underdog. I have heard that it's going to be live action with a CGI-style Underdog, probably somewhat done like the Scooby Doo movies.

Beowulf - I've never seen any type of performance of this epic. Should be interesting to see how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment