Friday, November 30, 2007

Currently Reading: Walk On




Title: U2: The Spiritual Journey of U2
Author: Steve Stockman
Published By: Relevant Books
Published In: 2005

Steve Stockman is a Presbyterian minister in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The title of the book is taken from the song of the same name from U2's album All That You Can't Leave Behind, released in 2000.
It explores the religious themes found in the band's music and describes the struggles of the members themselves pertaining to their own Christian faiths.

I have read the book before a couple of years ago but I really liked and since I seem to be on a U2 kick right now (yet again) I figured I would pick it up and read it again (even though I still own several other books I have yet to finish, LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment