Monday, December 03, 2007

Currently Reading: Velvet Elvis



Title: Velvet Elvis: Repainting the Christian Faith
Author: Rob Bell
Publisher: Zondervan
Published: 2005

I stopped reading Walk On and decided to go back and try to finish one of the many other books that I had been in the middle of reading but had not completed yet. This one has always been at the top of my list of books I need to finish.

Anyway, the book was written by Rob Bell wo is a preacher at a a very large church in Grand Rapids, Michigan called Mars Hill.
It is basically Bell's vision of Christian life and about how we should always test everything. Bell has said that it was written for "people who are fascinated with Jesus but cant' do the standard Christian package."

It is definitely an interesting book that I would definitely recommend for anyone to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment