Thursday, December 20, 2007

Currently Reading: Monster

Title: Monster
Author: Frank E. Peretti
Publisher: Westbow Press
Published: 2005

I liked that last Peretti book so much that I decided I really must read more of his stuff. I picked this one up at the library a few days ago and I'm about half-way through it now.

It is quite a bit different from This Present Darkness. So far, it is still a pretty good story and I still feel like I'm getting pulled into the story but to be honest, I find it a bit weaker than the other one.

It is basically about this couple that goes out in the woods to take classes in survival with another couple friend of theirs and the wife ends up getting abducted by a sasquatch and so far the rest of the book has focused on a bunch of people searching for the wife and the husband trying to convince everyone in the group that it was not a bear that abducted her.

No comments:

Post a Comment