Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Coming Soon 2008!

So here is a list of some movies coming out this year that look promising.

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A Veggietales Movie
Ok, so what. Yeah, I'm a dork. Sue me. I like the Veggietales.

Cloverfield
It looks interesting. It's good to see that a good ole fashioned monster destroys large city movie back in the theaters.

Iron Man
Althought I'm not all that impressed with the studio's choice of casting for the lead role, I guess I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt because I really want to see this. Comic book movie + comic book geek = I have to see this!

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
First one was good. Stories are good. Why not?

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Indiana Jones....nuff said.

The Incredible Hulk
Another comic book movie. Okay, most people did not like the Hulk that came out in 2004. I have 2 things to say to you. First, I don't care! I liked that movie. It has its issues and could have been better but I thought it was great. 2nd, from what I have heard this movie is supposed to be a re-boot and have nothing to do with the 2004 film. Again, not really sure about their choice of casting in the lead role but Norton (Ed) is an amazing actor and I'm really willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he does to one of my favorite Marvel comics characters.

The Dark Knight
Okay, I am sooooo ready for this movie. Considering that I consider its prequel, Batman Begins, the greatest superhero movie ever made, there is basically no reason that I wouldn't go see this one. Unfortunately, Heath Ledger, who plays the Joker in this one, won't be around to enjoy how much fame this one gets him.






No comments:

Post a Comment