Friday, June 13, 2008

Top Stuff 2008!

Since the original post in March 2005 I have noticed that obviously some of my tastes have changed a bit and other stuff has been released and what not so I felt like an update was overdue.

And of course, I just had to chop the list down to 6 instead of 10 so it wouldn't be a normal numbered list (LOL!)

So there they are (of course are in no particular order):

Movies
Batman Begins
High Fidelity
Office Space
The Incredible Hulk (2008)
Unbreakable
Dogma

Albums
Emery's I'm Only a Man
U2's The Joshua Tree
Helmet's Aftertaste
Weezer's Blue Album
Weezer's Green Album
Stavesacre's How to Live With a Curse

Books
Erwin McManus' The Barbarian Way
Frank Peretti's This Present Darkness
George Orwell's Animal Farm
Rob Bell's Velvet Elvis
Kurt Vonnegut's Mother Night
C.S. Lewis' Screwtape Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment