Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FGO Cares More About Where I Live Than What I Have To Say

It is so nice to see that my message was read loud and clear by the conservative bloggers. @@

Here is a response to my post from Fried Green Onion where he mentions where I am from instead of making an ACTUAL comment on what I had to say.

Hey FGO, where I live has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was trying to make and you just summed up it up very nicely. Thanks!

I would rather be "out of touch" with one particular state (even though I'm really not) than out of touch with the entire country.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry otter, but you are just plain out of touch.... with reality. The fact that you live on the left coast is just coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Care to elaborate? How am I out of touch with reality?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still waiting on an answer......

    :0/

    ReplyDelete