Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Washington State Poll Results

These are the newest poll results for the Washington State gubernatorial election:

Dino Rossi - 48.5%
Christine Gregoire - 47.6%

Personally, I wish we had a third choice. I don't like either one of them and I am really not all that happy with the state's top two primary process. I know that it is an attempt to do away with party politics in the state and do away with the old "this one is a Republican and this one is a Democrat" idea but it obviously does not work. Gregoire is obviously a Democrat and Rossi with his "GOP" ads is obviously not a non-partisan. I really just wish we had more than two choices for this election but since nobody in the decision-making offices will really listen to me, I guess I am stuck choosing between these two. Do we still have the write-in vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment