Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Post Election Blues?

Just in case you have not noticed it lately, there has been a lack of political blogging here at The Otter Limits.

Do I have the post election blues? No...maybe...I don't know.

Am I just another one of those blogger that write about political issues only during election season? No, I don't think that is it. That is not the type of blogger I am. At least I don't think so.

Mostly I have just not been feeling hit by the "muse" to write about such things lately.

So for now, I will probably be taking a short break from political blogging. At least for a little while. At least until I have something worthwhile to talk about.

In the meantime, I will be resurrected a couple of past installments that I have not been keeping up with and I also have a couple of new installments I have been thinking of doing. For one example, I think I am going to do a weekly poll.

Anyway, for those readers that only read my blog for the political stuff, don't worry. It will return. In the meantime, stick around and read some other fun and interesting stuff.

That's it for now. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment