Tuesday, December 02, 2008

20 Best Movies of All Time

Voted on in the same manner as the previous list and compiled here:


  1. The Godfather
  2. Casablanca
  3. Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
  4. Titanic
  5. Citizen Kane
  6. Star Wars Which one
  7. Gone With the Wind
  8. The Shawshank Redemption
  9. The Sound of Music
  10. Schindler's List
  11. The Seven Samurai
  12. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
  13. American Beauty
  14. Psycho
  15. The Departed
  16. Gladiator
  17. The Dark Knight
  18. Lawrence of Arabia
  19. Pulp Fiction
  20. Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window

2 comments:

  1. I think when people say "Star Wars," they're referring to Episode IV (the first one).

    I don't agree with this list. I saw the Godfather for the first time last week, and I have to agree with Peter Griffin: it insists upon itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't agree with this list either. I think Godfather 2 was better than Godfather and there are a few movies on this list that would never make my Top 10.

    ReplyDelete