Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Essential Ramones

  1. Animal Boy (Animal Boy)
  2. Beat on the Brat (Ramones)
  3. Blitzkrieg Bop (Ramones)
  4. Chinese Rock (End of the Century)
  5. Do You Remember Rock n Roll Radio? (End of the Century)
  6. Do You Wanna Dance? (Rocket to Russia)
  7. Durango 95 (Too Tough to Die)
  8. Havana Affair (Ramones)
  9. I Believe in Miracle (Brain Drain)
  10. I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You (Ramones)
  11. I Just Want to Have Something to Do (Road to Ruin)
  12. I Wanna Be Sedated (Road to Ruin)
  13. I Wanna Live (Halfway to Sanity)
  14. Mama's Boy (Too Tough to Die)
  15. Now I Wanna Be a Good Boy (Leave Home)
  16. Palisades Park (Brain Drain)
  17. Pet Semetary (Brain Drain)
  18. Psycho Therapy (Subterranean Jungle)
  19. Rock n Roll High School (End of the Century)
  20. Rockaway Beach (Rocket to Russia)
  21. Sheena Is a Punk Rocker (Rocket to Russia)
  22. Somebody Put Something in My Drink (Animal Boy)
  23. Something to Believe In (Animal Boy)
  24. Spider Man (Adios Amigos!)
  25. Teenage Lobotomy (Rocket to Russia)
  26. The KKK Took My Baby Away (Pleasant Dreams)
  27. We Want the Airwaves (Pleasant Dreams)

1 comment:

  1. miguel11:13 AM

    Buen material compaƱero,un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete