Monday, December 29, 2008

Essential Screeching Weasel

  1. A New Tomorrow (Anthem For A New Tomorrow)
  2. Acknowledge (Emo)
  3. Automatic Rejector (Wiggle)
  4. Cancer In My Body (Anthem For A New Tomorrow)
  5. Cindy's on Methadone (My Brain Hurts)
  6. Compact Disc (Major Label Debut)
  7. Cool Kids (Bark Like a Dog)
  8. Count to Three (Television City Dream)
  9. Dingbat (Boogadaboogadaboogada!)
  10. Dummy Up (Television City Dream)
  11. Every Night (Anthem For A New Tomorrow)
  12. First Day of Summer (Bark Like a Dog)
  13. Guest List (My Brain Hurts)
  14. Handcuffed to You (Bark Like a Dog)
  15. Havana Affair (Kill the Musicians)
  16. Hey Suburbia (Boogadaboogadaboogada!)
  17. I Can See Clearly (My Brain Hurts)
  18. I Hate Led Zeppelin (Boogadaboogadaboogada!)
  19. I Will Always Be There (Bark Like a Dog)
  20. I, Robot (Anthem For A New Tomorrow)
  21. I'm Gonna Strangle You (Anthem For A New Tomorrow)
  22. Inside Out (Anthem For A New Tomorrow)
  23. Joanie Loves Johnny (Wiggle)
  24. Last Janelle (Major Label Debut)
  25. Making You Cry (My Brain Hurts)
  26. Murder in the Brady House (Screeching Weasel)
  27. My Brain Hurts (My Brain Hurts)
  28. My Right (Boogadaboogadaboogada!)
  29. Radio Blast (Kill the Musicians)
  30. Runaway (Boogadaboogadaboogada!)
  31. Sidewalk Warrior (Emo)
  32. Speed of Mutation (Television City Dream)
  33. Stupid Over You (Boogadaboogadaboogada!)
  34. The Science of Myth (My Brain Hurts)
  35. Totally (Anthem For A New Tomorrow)
  36. Veronica Hates Me (My Brain Hurts)
  37. Your Name is Tattooed on my Heart (Bark Like a Dog)
  38. You'll Be In My Dreams Today (Bark Like a Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment