Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Essential Who

I actually put this list together a few days ago but decided against posting it because there were so few songs on it.  However, after watching The Who being honored at the Kennedy Center awards I felt that not putting a list for this band would be worse. So here it is!
  1. Baba O'Riley (Who's Next)
  2. Behind Blue Eyes (Who's Next)
  3. Eminence Front (It's Hard)
  4. I Can See For Miles (The Who Sell Out)
  5. I Can't Explain (Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy)
  6. Love, Reign o'er Me (Quadrophenia)
  7. My Generation (My Generation)
  8. Pinball Wizard (Tommy)
  9. Substitute (Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy)
  10. The Kids Are Alright (My Generation)
  11. The Real Me (Quadrophenia)
  12. Who Are You (Who Are You)
  13. Won't Get Fooled Again (Who's Next)
You Better You Bet (Face Dances)

No comments:

Post a Comment