Monday, December 08, 2008

Scott Sounds Off on Hate

Scott posted on his blog in response to the current theological discussion we have been having here on this blog the past couple of days.

In response to his post, I responded:

I would agree with you Scott. The idea I guess we can all agree on is the simple phrase "hate the sin, not the sinner."

I can agree that we as Christians should hate sin although I'm not necessarily sure I would like to use the word hate......however, I can't think of a better word for it so I am okay with using that word for now.

Amen to you Scott.

1 comment:

  1. I hate cold days and love warm women that I remember. Would it not be a hoot if DNA showed me to be the sperm donor for some of my ultra liberal pinko detractors. BTW I repented but memories remain of hot cars and warm girls from the fifties.

    A warm cooperative well endowed young lady on an inlet at Lake Texoma with the snow swirling about and the heater on high in an almost new 1953 Oldsmobile churning out comfort. Ah those were the days with gas at 25 cents a gallon romance could bloom until the we hours.

    ReplyDelete