This organization was started in 1967 by a Romanian pastor when the Soviet Union took over Romania. He spent 14 years in prison because he was a Christian preacher.
The Purpose of the Organization:
- To help those who suffer for their faith.
- To remember and assist the families of Christian martyrs.
- To help rebuild local churches after years of communist oppression.
- To reach out in love to the persecutors.
- To inform the world about the atrocities committed against Christians .
Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma, Chechnya, Mexico, China, Columbia, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Israel, Libya, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, North Korea, Yemen....among many many others.
For more information on this organization go to their website.