Saturday, January 17, 2009

Top 6 of 6

I think it has been a little over 6 months since I have updated my favorite stuff. 

Here is my most recent list (in no particular order just as they came to me).  Enjoy!

1.  MOVIES
  • High Fidelity
  • Batman Begins
  • The Departed
  • Mother Night
  • A Few Good Men
  • Dogma

2.  BOOKS
  • Jesus Wants to Save Christians (Rob Bell)
  • This Present Darkness (Frank Peretti)
  • Batman Year One (Frank Miller)
  • Animal Farm (George Orwell)
  • Mother Night (Kurt Vonnegut)
  • The Barbarian Way (Erwin McManus)

3.  ALBUMS
  • Weezer - Weezer (blue)
  • Weezer - Weezer (green)
  • U2 - The Joshua Tree
  • Emery - I'm Only a Man
  • Descendents - Everything Sucks
  • Stavesacre - How to Live With a Curse

4.  SPORTS TEAMS
  • Seattle Seahawks
  • New England Patriots
  • Seattle Mariners
  • Boston Red Sox
  • Vancouver Canucks
  • Chicago Blackhawks

5.  ACTORS
  • John Cusack
  • Harrison Ford
  • Gary Oldman
  • Adam Sandler
  • George Clooney
  • Winona Ryder

6.  COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS
  • Batman
  • Captain Marvel (Shazam)
  • Punisher
  • Spider-Man
  • Hulk
  • Doctor Doom


No comments:

Post a Comment