Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Top 14

I got the idea for this post from a recent one by Dave over at Oklahoma Lefty.

This one is a list of my Top 14 Favorite bands and listed next to each is the title of one of their albums. The album listed is the one that I feel if you only listen to one of their albums this is the one it should be.
U2 - The Joshua Tree

  1. Descendents - Everything Sucks
  2. Weezer - Weezer (blue)
  3. The Beatles - 1 (One)
  4. Emery - I'm Only a Man
  5. Stavesacre - How to Live With a Curse
  6. Smoking Popes/Duvall - Destination Failure
  7. MxPx - Panic or Before Everything & After *
  8. Bad Religion - Stranger Than Fiction
  9. Acceptance - Phantoms
  10. Living Sacrifice - In Memorium
  11. Screeching Weasel - Bark Like a Dog or My Brain Hurts *
  12. Pink Floyd - The Wall
  13. Green Day - Warning

*yeah I know there are 2, i couldn't make up my mind with these.

14. All - Pummel (forgot to add this one, originally had Descendents/All combined but I decided I would separate them for this post).

2 comments:

  1. The numbering is a little messed up.

    This is a good list. I am planning on doing a series of posts on "Albums to Hear Before You Die." I'm hoping to include the cover art, links different pages about the band and ablum, and a bit of information on the record. We'll see if it actually happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you are right with the numbering!

    i actually meant to label Descendents and All separately.

    i will fix it.

    ReplyDelete