Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Missing In Action

I thought I would post this to let all 3 of my readers know that I have not fell off the face of the earth. You know, just in case you have been wondering why I have not been blogging lately.

The reason I have not been blogging unfortunately is nothing as noble as being too busy with life to get on the computer or anything like that.

I just simply have not had much to say so I have bothered with blogging.

I could probably keep on doing my "Once Upon a Time in America..." posts so maybe I will start that up again just to have something to post or perhaps I will do another NHL update since I have not done one of those in a while.

Other than that, nothing has inspired me to write?

Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'll do my best to make you mad enough to write something....

    ReplyDelete