Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Otisburg Update!

I have not written much about my band Otisburg lately so at the request of my good friend Dave I will let you know what has been going on with us.

We have not been doing any shows at all lately, nor do we intend to any time soon.

We have been spending a lot of time writing.

We are essentially not playing any of our material that pre-dates Born Yesterday anymore (with a couple of exceptions) and have been trying to focus more on newer material.

The writing process itself has been going quite well. We have about a dozen new songs in the works.

We will most likely start putting together some demos of the new stuff and get ourselves prepared for getting into the recording studio again to record the stuff.

However....we will be taking a bit of a break before any of this happens because Scott will soon be on his honeymoon (he get married this Saturday by the way. Congrats Scott!!)

Other than that, not much else have been going on.

Oh yeah, actually directly contradicting what I just said about not doing any shows, we might end up doing a short acoustic set at a concert I am trying to get set up at my church within the next few months along with a few other bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment