Friday, March 06, 2009

Ranking Screeching Weasel

Okay, this is the last one for the night.......I think....
  1. My Brain Hurts (1991)
  2. Bark Like a Dog (1996)
  3. Anthem for a New Tomorrow (1993)
  4. Screeching Weasel (1987)
  5. Boogadaboogadaboogada (1988)
  6. Television City Dream (1998)
  7. Wiggle (1993)
  8. Emo (1999)
  9. How to Make Enemies and Irritate People (1994)*
  10. Teen Punks in Heat (2000)
* I want to go on record to say that I really really did not like this album at all and the only reason that it is in the ranking above Teen Punks in Heat is due to the fact that I have never heard the album Teen Punks in Heat. Rest assured though, now that I think about it I am going to find a copy that I can listen to and will almost guarantee you that I will be updating this list to reflect the change in ranking.


3 comments:

  1. I saw that title and thought you were talking about Bill Maher or Rosie O'Donnell or maybe.. Kieth Olbermann or James Carville or Paul Begala or algore... I was gonna rank them about a 9 or 10 on the screeching weasel scale... but then I realized you were talking about a band.
    just kidding.
    -red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you like How to Make Enemies and Irritate People? I loved that CD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. Just don't like any of the songs on it.

    ReplyDelete