Monday, March 09, 2009

Starbucks Hades?

Since I was told that I had to register for some sort of an account in order to comment on OkiePolitics blog, I will just post my response to his post here.

Whether or not I am a "displaced" Oklahoman is subject to interpretation but "Starbucks Hades?" Really? What is that about? Why bring Seattle into the debate? Besides the fact, there are a lot of things waaaay better than Starbucks (which I do not patronize by the way) that have come out of the Emerald City.

I also find it interesting that these bloggers that have put up post on their owns sites do not bother to post a comment on the post that seemed to have started it all. At least KittyStomper had the decency to leave a comment stating he was going to make it a post instead.

Speaking of KittyStomper, check out his latest post on the issue here along with my own comments to it.

By the way Kitty. I do respect your opinion. I just happen to disagree with it.

3 comments:

  1. lol... I musta' mist that starbucks Seattle slam in there... wow, maybe I should be insulted he didn't take a whack at the mile high city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i'm not a big fan of starbucks. i'm a coffee stand on the side of the road kind of guy. better coffee. starbucks coffee is kind of nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way Kitty. I do respect your opinion. I just happen to disagree with it.

    Okay.

    ReplyDelete