Friday, April 17, 2009

Lefty an Idiot?!? What?!?

According to Jim over at Fried Green Onions, it appears that he Dave from Oklahoma Lefty is an idiot.

And why, might you ask, is he an idiot? Because he voted for Barack Obama?

First of all, Dave is no idiot. You Jim should know better than that. I am actually quite appalled by your name calling. I thought you were a better person than that. I thought wrong apparently.

Secondly, your definition of "liberal" as 'a person who voted for Barack Obama' is ridiculous and juvenile.

So you don't support Obama's politics. Fine. You don't have to. I don't either. But calling someone an idiot because they voted the way they felt was right is what I would expect from someone like rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity or some other ultra-conservative jerk that likes to spew words of hatred over the airwaves or the blogosphere. I never thought I would expect it from you.

I have lost any respect I had for you at this point. The good points that you make on your blog are sorely diminished by this infantile behavior.

The blog post Jim references in his post by the way, pertains to classic definitions of the words "liberal" and "conservative."

I guess Jim at FGO is another part of the problem instead of part of the solution. Good job Jim!

2 comments:

  1. You have changed my life with your amazing grasp of life.
    I shall henceforth mark this day as a turning part in my right wing conservative nutcakes existance.
    Even tho I be 72 on the tenth I might go back to school and become a community organizer.
    BTW...I like your blog. I like Oklahoma Lefty a lot to.
    Pray for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hope that someone who is 72 years old would know how to act like an adult. Apparently that is not the case.

    Thanks for the support and kind words Steve.

    ReplyDelete