Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Singles and EPs Released by Descendents/All

This is a list of releases by the band(s) Descendents and All. But just a list of their singles and EPs. When I first envisioned putting out this list I thought it would be a pretty long list. Apparently it was not near as long as I had thought.  Oh well, here it is anyway.

DESCENDENTS

Ride the Wild
Released in 1979
Band lineup:
Frank Navetta - vocals/guitar; Tony Lombardo - bass/vocals; Bill Stevenson-drums
Tracks:
Ride the Wild. It's a Hectic World.

Fat
Released in 1981.
Lineup changes:
Milo Aukerman added as vocalist.
Tracks:
My Dad Sucks. Mr Bass. Hey Hey. I Like Food. Wienerschnitzel. Global Probing.

Enjoy 7"
Released in 1986.
Lineup changes:
Ray Cooper replaced Frank Navetta on guitar and Doug Carrion replaced Tony Lombardo on bass.
Tracks:
Enjoy. Wendy. Green.

Clean Sheets
Released in 1987.
Lineup changes:
Stephen Egerton took over on guitar and Karl Alvarez took over on bass.
Tracks:
Clean Sheets. Coolidge.

When I Get Old promo CD
Released in 1996.
No lineup changes.
Tracks:
When I Get Old.

I'm the One promo CD
Released in 1996.
No lineup changes.
Tracks:
I'm the One

When I Get Old
Released in 1996.
Tracks:
When I Get Old. Gotta. Sick-O-Me.

I'm the One
Released in 1996.
Tracks:
I'm the One. Everything Sucks. Lucky. Shattered Milo.

Sessions
Released in 1997
Tracks:
Gotta. Grand Theme.

Merican
Released in 2004.
Tracks:
Nothing With You. Merican. Here With Me. I Quit.


ALL

Allroy for Prez
Released in 1988.
Band lineup:
Dave Smalley - vocals; Stephen Egerton - guitart; Karl Alvarez - bass/vocals; Bill Stevenson - drums.
Tracks:
Just Perfect. Skin Deep. Wrong Again. I Hate to Love. Wishing Well. Son-O-Qua. Postage. Daveage.

She's My Ex
Released in 1989.
Lineup changes:
Scott Reynold took over on vocals.
Tracks:
She's My Ex. Crazy.

Dot
Released in 1992.
No lineup changes.
Tracks:
Dot. A Boy Named Sue. Can't Say.

Shreen
Released in 1994.
Lineup changes:
Chad Price took over on vocals.
Tracks:
Shreen. Original Me. Crucified.

Guilty
Released in 1994.
No lineup changes.
Tracks:
Guilty. All's Fair. Man's World.

1 comment:

  1. I have all of the ALL singles at home. The b-sides on those things are fantastic. I wish that I could get my hands on those Descendents singles from the 90's though. I have never heard those other songs before.

    I do have a 7 inch Descendents bootleg call I don't Want to Get Bootlegged. It's got stuff from the Enjoy sessions.

    ReplyDelete