Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Top 9 Henry Rollins Songs

Last night's post on the Rollins Band gave me the idea to do a best of list for Henry Rollins, musically speaking.

Here is what I came up with:

  1. Annihilate This Week (from Black Flag's Loose Nut - 1985)
  2. Disconnect (from Rollins Band's Weight - 1994)
  3. Get Some Go Again (from Rollins Band's Get Some Go Again - 2000)
  4. Loose Nut (from Black Flag's Loose Nut - 1985)
  5. Low Self Opinion (from Rollins Band's The End of Silence - 1992)
  6. Rise Above (from Black Flag's Damage - 1981)
  7. Shame (from Rollins Band's Come In And Burn - 1997)
  8. Slip It In (from Black Flag's Slip It In - 1984)
  9. TV Party (from Black Flag's Damage - 1981)

3 comments:

  1. I have a hard time putting the Rollins Band stuff and the Black Flag stuff on the same list.

    My favorite Rollins Band song is "Low Self Opinion" followed probably by "Ghost Rider" (at least I think that is the name of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man! I forgot about Ghost Rider.

    The only reason I put them both of the same list is because it is a historical retrospective of Henry Rollins as an artist and Black Flag needs to be included.

    ReplyDelete