Thursday, July 09, 2009

Favorite Songs on each Ramones album

Okay kids, here is the next installment of the "Favorite Songs" series.

Ramones
"Havana Affair"

Leave Home
"Now I Wanna Be a Good Boy"

Rocket to Russia
"Sheena Is a Punk Rocker"

Road to Ruin
"I Wanna Be Sedated"

End of the Century
"Do You Remember Rock n Roll Radio?"

Pleasant Dreams
"The KKK Took My Baby Away"

Subterranean Jungle
"Psycho Therapy"

Too Tough to Die
"Durango 95"

Animal Boy
"Somebody Put Something in My Drink"

Halfway to Sanity
"I Wanna Live"

Brain Drain
"Palisades Park"
- - it was really hard to choose between this song and "Pet Sematary"

Mondo Bizarro
"Heidi Is a Headcase"

Acid Eaters
"Have You Ever Seen the Rain?"

Adios Amigos
No clue. I actually have never heard any of the songs from this album.

1 comment:

  1. I would have a hard time doing one of these for the Ramones. Mostly because I’ve only owned a handful of their records. I know most of their stuff from best of’s.

    ReplyDelete