Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not Gone, Not Forgotten

As you may or may not have noticed, I have become somewhat inactive on this blog lately.

Obviously it has to do with certain things that are going on in my life right now due to a certain decision that I recently made in regards to the new task I am taking on.

Anyone with half a brain can probably figure out that running for Congress is a very large thing to take on and takes up a lot of time, even in its opening stages as I have so recently realized. Hence, the lack of posts on Otter Limits.

So a few things that I want to say.

First, I would like to thank Red S Tater for putting on post on his blog in regards to my impending campaign: The Right Kind of Change.

Second, for those of you that use Facebook, I invite you to join a group that I created for my campaign on there: Steve Long for Congress

Thirdly, for any of you that use MySpace on a frequent basis, I also have a campaign site built over there: Steve Long for Congress

And most importantly....well, not really most importantly but when you realize how much money it actually takes to run a campaign, you would understand.....I have a page set up that allows for donations to my campaign to be accepted. Please contribute to the Steve Long for Congress campaign. I really hate to ask people for money but it is unreal how much money it costs to run one of these things, and I have barely just started! Keep in mind that if you do not live in my district (a lot of you don't even live in the same state as me), although you can not vote for me, you can still contribute financially.

But anyway. I really hope that you my readers take me serious on this and actually give me a chance. If you can't give, I completely understand, I am broke too. But if you feel like you could help in some other way, by all means, let me know. Shoot me an email (steven.r.long@comcast.net) and let me know how you think you can help. I could certainly use any help anyone is willing to offer me at this time.

So I am not sure when I will be able to do another Otter Limits post but I will try and keep you all updating on what is going on with this whole process.

Thanks for listening....err....reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment