Friday, July 10, 2009

Picking the Favorites: Screeching Weasel

I will only be doing this for their studio LPs, not any singles or EPs.

Screeching Weasel
"I Hate Led Zeppelin"

Boogadaboogadaboogada
"Dingbat"
- - followed closely by "Hey Suburbia"

My Brain Hurts
"My Brain Hurts"
- - 2nd place goes to "Veronica Hates Me"

Wiggle
"Automatic Rejection"

Anthem for a New Tomorrow
"A New Tomorrow"
- - This one was a hard choice. I really like this album a lot. In fact, now that I think about it, this CD was actually the very first LP I ever heard from the band (the 1st recording I heard of them was the Radioblast 7")

How To Make Enemies and Irritate People
I can't really come up with a favorite because for some reason I really just don't like this album at all.

Bark Like a Dog
"Your Name is Tattooed on My Heart"
- - This one was even harder to decide on then Anthem. This album might even be a better album in my opinion than that one.

Television City Dream
"Speed of Mutation"

Emo
"Sidewalk Warrior"

Teen Punks in Heat
Can't really come up with one for this album either. I have listened through it a couple of times and really just don't like it all that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment