Saturday, August 15, 2009

The End of the Line

The ride was short but fun.

I am officially announcing here that my run for U.S. Congress for the state of Washington is at its end.

Some family issues have come up recently that will not allow me to put in the necessary time and energy needed to run for public office.

It is with great regret that I end the campaign but perhaps in the future I can make another go at it.

Even though I am not continuing my run, I urge you all to continue your search to elect congressmen and senators that will help bring some real change to Washington DC and truly work for the people that they represent.

Thank you all for the support you have given me thus far.

3 comments:

  1. I know this was a difficult decision for you and I salute you for your efforts and wish you, your wife and your entire family the very-very best.

    I'll bet you haven't seen the last of politics however.
    God speed my friend.
    -red

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a difficult decision.

    I certainly hope politics has not seen the last of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you guys Steve. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife, and your family. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete