- Rush Limbaugh (14.75 million)
- Sean Hannity (13.75 million)
- Glenn Beck (8.25 million)
- Michael Savage (8.25 million)
- Dr. Laura Schlessinger (8.25 million)
- Laura Ingraham (5.75 million)
- Mark Levin (5.75 million)
- Neal Boortz (4.75 million)
- Mike Gallagher (4.75 million)
- Michael Medved (4.75 million)
What I find interesting about this find is that out of these 10 only 1 is not a "conservative" talk show host. And even him (Neal Boortz) generally supports conservatives but actually considers himself a Libertarian.
What I am wondering is, are there any worthwhile "liberal" talk shows out there and if so, why don't they have more listeners? What's wrong, don't liberals know how to turn on a radio? (Just a joke of course).