Saturday, December 12, 2009

Currently Reading: The Campaign Manager

TITLE: The Campaign Manager: Running and Winning Local Elections

AUTHOR: Catherine Shaw

YEAR PUBLISHED: 2004

PUBLISHER: Westview Press






Here is an excerpt of the blurb on the back of the book:

"...this handbook gives political novices and veterans alike a comprehensive and detailed plan for organizing, funding, and publicizing local political campaigns. Finding the right message and targeting the right voters are clearly explained through specific examples, anecdotes, and illustrations..."

Okay, so why am I reading this book?

I am reading this book because I recently accepted the position of campaign manager for a great local conservative candidate for the Washington State Legislature in its 21st Legislative District.

If you would like to find out more about her and/or would like to support her cause, here are some links:



If you would like any other information about her, feel free to email me. No question is too big or too small!



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team and good luck. I'm Elizabeth's web guy. We should chat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Mike! We met briefly at the campaign strategy meeting a couple of Fridays ago.

    I have your digits, I will give you a call within the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete