Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rossi For U.S. Senate?

It is possible that former gubernatorial candidate Dino Rossi could be running for U.S. Senate in 2010 to take Patty Murray's seat?


If this is true, I have a feeling that all bets are off with the others that are running against her this year because if he is in fact running for U.S. Senate he has more of a chance of winning that race then any of the others in the face in my opinion.


Just for some background information, here is a list of those that have OFFICIALLY announced that that they are running for U.S. Senate against Patty Murray (and I have listed them in my own order of personal preference):

Craig Williams (website no longer valid. not sure what happened to it. it was just up a couple of days ago)

In any case, if Dino jumps into this race, I hate to say it (especially in the case of Mr. Coday) but come primary time, these guys are toast!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:23 PM

    It won't happen. Rossi won't get in. Reichert won't get in. Hutchison won't get in. They aren't getting in. Unfortunately, them letting their names hang out there without denying it, hurts our real candidates who need to raise money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a rumor about Reichert too but not Hutchinson. I don't really think that Susan would stand much of a chance in that race if she did anyway.

    Rossi I could see winning it. Dave possibly.

    ReplyDelete