Thursday, January 14, 2010

Watching (Jan 13)

TITLE: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

DIRECTOR: Peter Sollett

YEAR RELEASED: 2008

STARRING: Michael Cera and Kat Dennings.

Just finished watching this one.

I had heard some things about it but after having watched Cera in June I did not really care to watch it. I was not a big fan of Juno like everyone else was. Decent movie, nothing special about it. Just wasn't impressed. So I didn't bother watching this one because I just figured it was some Michael Cera vehicle.

Man I was wrong. I don't know what prompted me to finally watch it. I was browsing through the movie on the Netflix instant viewing list and found it. Don't know why I picked it out but I really liked this movie! Like, really liked! Like this is one of the best movies I have seen this year. LOL! Did you catch that one?

Anyway, this movie is based on a novel of the same name. I think I am going to go pick that one up at my local library and see how the movie compares to it.

Anyway, really good movie in my opinion. If you have not seen, I highly suggest that you watch this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment