Sunday, January 10, 2010

Movie Review: 500 Days of Summer

500 Days of Summer.

I got this one in the mail from Netflix today. I got interested in watching it from this article over at the Oklahoma Lefty blog.

It was a good movie. I wouldn't say it was one of the greatest movies I have ever seen but it was a good movie. Like Dave mentioned in his post, I felt I could relate to the male protagonist in the movie.

I could not help thinking throughout the movie how much it seemed like John Cusack should have been playing the main character in this movie because it seemed like the "type" of movie he does.

I believe that the soundtrack was going for hip and some of the songs in it were good ones but for the most part I was not impressed with the soundtrack.

But anyway, good movie. I recommend watching it at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment