Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Vote for Governor

Who do I support for governor of Oklahoma?

I have not said much about this on my blog. In fact, I don't think I have mentioned any one's name on my blog in the positive or negative up until now (I could be wrong but I don't think I have). I take that back. I might have said something in regards to the fact that I did not like Jari Askins as a choice.

In fact, on last week's poll regarding this exact question, I did not even vote at all.

In any case, I have thought about this over the past few days, looked at all of the options and have come to a decision on who I will support for Governor of Oklahoma in 2010.

My support goes to...................................





















If you don't know much about him you can view his website here.

It's not that I don't like Mary Fallin. In fact, if she does get the Republican nomination I will probably end up voting for her. However, for now, I am going to support Randy in his bid for the Republican nomination.

Go Randy!

No comments:

Post a Comment