Monday, March 15, 2010

Rick for Congress


Just letting it be known that my support for Congress in the 5th District is going to the gentlemen whose name appears on the banner to the left here, Rick Flanigan.

Rick is a small business owner that represents the non-establishment Republicans here in Oklahoma. That is, those Republicans that still believe very firmly in term limits and believe that representing the people of our state is not a life-long career.

I firmly support him because of this. I think he would make a great man to represent Oklahoma in Washington D.C.



Sadly, I will not be able to vote for him because I do not live in the 5th District but I will definitely support him and urge those of you that DO live in the 5th District here in Oklahoma to vote for him in July when the primary comes to Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment