Sunday, May 16, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys???

Son's death result of bullying.

I read this article earlier today and aside from the fact that this type of thing going on is a huge indicator of the state of the world today and how things are going down the toilet, morally speaking, there was a particular quote in that just blew me away.

So the kid is getting bullied and the parents try to get it taken care of by going to the school principal and their response is...

"...boys will be boys.."
WTH?!?

Is this seriously the attitudes of our country's educators these days?

I don't know what the parents of this poor child are going to do in regards to any kind of legal action but honestly, personally, I would start with suing the principal, then the school board.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong about this. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment