Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Top 3 Comic Book Characters

I was talking to Dave the other day about doing a list like this.

Before I get into this, I found these lists on the HubPages website

Top 6 DC Comics Superheroes

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Green Lantern
5. Aquaman
6. Flash

Top 6 DC Comics Villains

1. The Joker
2. Lex Luthor
3. Darkseid
4. Ra's ah Gul
5. Catwoman
6. Sinestro

Top 6 Marvel Comics Superheroes

1. Spider Man
2. The Incredible Hulk
3. Captain America
4. Wolverine
5. Silver Surfer
6. Thor

Top 6 Marvel Comics Villains

1. Galactus
2. Dr. Doom
3. Magneto
4. Apocalypse
5. Green Goblin
6. Venom

Now that I've shown what somebody else thinks (I'm not really sure where their ratings come from) here are my picks for the top 3 in each category:

Top 3 DC Comics Superheroes

1. Batman
2. Captain Marvel
3. Nightwing

Top 3 DC Comics Villains

1. The Joker
2. Lex Luthor
3. Two-Face

Top 3 Marvel Comics Superheroes

1. Captain America
2. Punisher
3. Iron Man

Top 3 Marvel Comics Villains

1. Dr. Doom
2. Magneto
3. Apocalypse

No comments:

Post a Comment