Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Top 3 Films: Julia Stiles

Earlier tonight, during a post wee ones bedtime trip to Target, I bought a copy of the DVD 10 Things I Hate About You for Mandy.

(Ok, so I'm actually watching it right now as I'm writing this post.)

Anyway, while watching it I thought of another person to do my Top 3 Films on so here we are.

So, in chronological order of course...

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

This was on my previous list featuring Heath Ledger. I've seen the film before but keep forgetting that it takes place in Seattle. The opening sequence (or at least the first few seconds) are really cool because it shows a really cool picture of the Space Needle and then pans out to show an even cooler picture of Elliot Bay. In the film, Stiles plays the main female character Kat Stratford.

Save the Last Dance (2001)

I'm really not sure why I like this movie. I just do. Stiles plays Sara Johnson who is a girl whose mom dies and she ends up having to live with her father on, shall we say, the wrong side of town.

The Bourne Identity (2002)

So she had a really small part in this film but so what, she's in it! She plays Nicky Parsons, who as far as I gathered is basically a computer geek trying to help the "bad guys" track down Matt Damon's character. She reprises her character in both The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum.

1 comment:

  1. 10 Things I Hate About You is a great film. I have it on VHS and need to get it on DVD.

    ReplyDelete