Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cheney's Illness Political?

I was looking at the NPR website in the political section and came across an article about the hospitalization of former Vice President Dick Cheney.

Saw it again on CNN.com in their "political" section....and again on Fox New's political section.....and then.....strangely on RealClearPolitics....

I just have to ask....is the illness and hospitalization of Dick Cheney a political matter? Seriously?!?

Do the political pundits out there really care that Dick Cheney is sick?

Maybe I'm weird to be wondering this but I really don't think his illness is a matter of political importance.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. My guess is that anytime a former President of Vice President is sick or in the hospital it is going to make headlines. It is most likely in the political sections because Cheney was a politician.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're probably right. Where else would they put news like that?

    I still don't really see the political significance of his illness. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it is significant at all, like you said there's not where else to put it.

    ReplyDelete