Friday, June 11, 2010

Green Day Dream Set

On August 26, Mandy and I will be attending the Green Day concert in Dallas, Texas.

I was telling Dave about it this morning and he asked me to do a list of the songs that I would really like to hear at the show. So...here it is!

Warning
Church on Sunday
Jesus of Suburbia
Holiday
Blvd of Broken Dreams
Wake Me Up When September Ends
Extraordinary Girl
Whatsername
Viva la Gloria
Christian's Inferno
Last of the American Girls
Murder City
Little Girl
21 Guns
Good Riddance
Walking Contradiction
Geek Stink Breath
Welcome to Paradise
She
When I Come Around
F.O.D.



By the way, if you are wondering about my lack of blogging lately, Internet at my house has been down. I am doing this list at a computer at work.

1 comment:

  1. The songs that I would really want to hear Green Day play are –
    “Stuart and the Ave.”
    “80”
    “Christie Road”
    “Going to Pasalaqua”
    “She”

    Sadly if I did ever get to see them in concert, I doubt any of these would get played (except maybe “She”).

    ReplyDelete