Thursday, June 17, 2010

Green Day Favorites

Here is another post that Dave and I were talking about a while back. He suggested I do a post of my favorite songs off of each of the Green Day albums.

So I will do this but I will confine these songs to studio albums.

So without further ado (by the way, where did that goofy phrase come from anyway?):

39/Smooth
"Disappearing Boy" and "16"

Kerplunk
"2000 Light Years Away" "Welcome to Paradise" and "Christie Road"

Dookie
"Basket Case" "She" "When I Come Around" "F.O.D." and "Burnout"

Insomniac
"Geek Stink Breath" and "Walking Contradiction"

Nimrod
"Good Riddance"

Warning
"Church on Sunday" "Castaway" "Deadbeat Holiday" "Minority" and "Macys Day Parade"

American Idiot
"Jesus of Suburbia" "Holiday" "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" "Wake Me Up When September Ends" and "Whatsername"

21st Century Breakdown
"Viva La Gloria" "Christians Inferno" "Last of the American Girls" "Murder City" and "21 Guns"


No comments:

Post a Comment