Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Best of Harrison Ford

Originally, I was just going to do another Top 3 Films list for him and just have 2 of them today since he shares a birthday with Patrick Stewart but after looking at the huge list of movies this guy has been in I finally decided there is no way I can come up with the 3 Best Films of his career. It would take way too long and I simply think it would be next to impossible to decide my 3 favorites.

So instead, I'm just going to put a list of what I think, overall, are his best films.

Happy 68th Harrison!

American Graffiti (1973) - plays Bob Falfa
Star Wars IV: A New Hope (1977) - Han Solo
Apocalypse Now (1979) - Colonel Lucas
Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980) - Han Solo
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1982) - Indiana Jones
Blade Runner (1982) - Rick Deckard
Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi (1983) - Han Solo
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) - Indiana Jones
Witness (1985) - Detective John Book
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) - Indiana Jones
Patriot Games (1992) - Jack Ryan
The Fugitive (1993) - Dr Richard Kimble
Clear and Present Danger (1994) - Jack Ryan
The Devil's Own (1997) - Tom O'Meara
Air Force One (1997) - President James Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment