Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday Night Shuffle

  1. Pretty Noose - Soundgarden (from the album Down on the Upside)
  2. Drowning Man - U2 (from the album War)
  3. P.S. I Love You - The Beatles (from the album The Early Beatles)
  4. Long Shot - Kelly Clarkson (from the album All I Ever Wanted)
  5. Nothing With You - Descendents (from the EP 'Merican)
  6. Raspberry Beret - Prince (from the album Around the World in a Day)
  7. Get on Your Knees and Fight Like a Man - Petra (from the album This Means War!)
  8. Cool To Be You - Descendents (from the album Cool To Be You)
  9. I Will Follow - U2 (from the October Deluxe Edition)
  10. Linger - Cranberries (from the album Stars: The Best of 1992-2002)
  11. Set Me Free - Casting Crowns (from the album Lifesong)
  12. She's My Ex - All (from the album Allroy's Revenge)
  13. My Throat Is An Open Grave - Demon Hunter (from the album Demon Hunter)
  14. My Hero - Foo Fighters (from the album The Colour and the Shape)

No comments:

Post a Comment