I found this on The Reform Party website.
It is some highlights regarding their position on immigration.
1. Ban the mass importation of temporary foreign workers.
2. Temporary freeze on all immigration, except for spouses and minor children of United States citizens.
3. Use technology and allow the use of the National Guard (or any branch of the armed services) to enhance our border patrol and enforcement of U.S. immigration laws.
4. Make employers liable for insurance that foreign workers produce proof that they are legally allowed to live and work in this country.
5. Assimilate current immigrants by requiring they learn English, American history, and government.
6. Do not allow automatic citizenship to children born on U.S. soil to parents other than legal citizens.
7. No social entitlement givens to anyone that is not a U.S. citizen, including Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, etc...
8. Automatically expel anyone found to be in this country illegally.
Personally, I agree with every one of these points, with the exception of point #3. I'm not really sure if it is the job of the National Guard to protect our borders. Well, maybe...I dunno.