Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tea Party Racist?

Yeah, I found it a little hard to believe myself but according to the below article I found on CNN, the NAACP condemns the Tea Party movement as being racist.

NAACP passes resolution blasting Tea Party 'racism' - CNN.com

The article states that the Tea Party movement tolerates bigotry and bigoted statements and the leaders of the NAACP claim they have ample evidence to prove so.

They claim that they have observed Tea Party activists waving signs that degrade President Obama.

Oh, I get it now. The Tea Party movement degrades the President and since he is black....ahhh....makes more sense now.

Well damn, I hate the man, I guess that makes me a racist.

Seriously? Doesn't the NAACP have better things to do with their time?

In general, the Tea Party movement is somewhat anti-Democratic Party and, historically, (as far as I have been able to tell) the NAACP leans toward that particular party. So if you ask me, the NAACP is just trying to drum up press against the Tea Party movement to make the Democratic Party look good in the upcoming elections.

Nice try guys. But I'm not buying into it. If you ask me, I sometimes feel like the NAACP is a bit racist. Just my opinion though.

No comments:

Post a Comment