Sunday, August 01, 2010

Another "Politically" Significant Event.

Last month, I posted an article questioning why Dick Cheney's Illness was a politically significant event:

Cheney's Illness Political?

Today, I find myself in a similar situation.

This evening, I am skimming the political headlines of my favorite news websites and this is what I get:

NPR - Chelsea Clinton Gets Married

CNN - Chelsea Clinton Weds Longtime Beau in New York

Fox News - Chelsea Clinton Weds at Exclusive New York Estate

Huffington Post - Chelsea Clinton Ties the Knot

Again, I find myself in the position to ask....is the wedding of Chelsea Clinton really a political matter?

Maybe it's like Dave said on that last post that the news makers could not find any other category to put it in but I gotta be honest here, a former President's daughter getting married is of absolutely no political importance!

No comments:

Post a Comment