Sunday, August 22, 2010

Currently Reading: Green Lantern - Rebirth

TITLE: Green Lantern: Rebirth

AUTHOR: Geoff Johns (artist was Ethan Van Sciver)

PUBLISHER: DC Comics

YEAR PUBLISHED: 2005
















No, I didn't finish the Kurt Vonnegut book that I last posted (Look at the Birdie). Actually, I barely got it started.

I decided instead to take a short break from "real" fiction and read some graphic novels for a while instead. Actually, I have been reading some graphic novels lately anyway but just haven't been posting them.

This is another graphic novel to get me all geared up for the Green Lantern movie coming out next year. It comes out in June 2011 by the way. Argh, I don't want to wait that long!!


1 comment:

  1. Rebirth is a FANTASTIC story! It is so good that I'd put it up there next to Crisis on Infinite Earths and Kingdom Come.

    ReplyDelete